Wednesday 20 May 2015

Smiley'z Mobile Kitchen: Tasty Treat@ your convenience

Smiley'z Mobile Kitchen started on the foundation of love, grace and passion. I studied Architecture in the University, but i always had and continue to have a passion for making delicious meals. It is this passion that drove me into starting my Own Mobile kitchen. We know anything born out of love and passion is always exquisite.








These expressions by Maya Angelou apply to me and my kitchen. 
"I'm just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression"
Maya Angelou. She also said ' You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people cant take their eyes off you"




Come to Smiley'z and enjoy exceptional meals.

Our Location: Smiley'z Mobile Kitchen, opp vital years schools, Buks Road, Grace land Zaria

You can also preorder and come pick up 
or have us deliver to you.

Contact info:
Phone numbers: 08104396924, 08054182526
twitter: Smileyzmobilekitchen@Greatdishes
Email: Smileyzmobilekitchen@gmail.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment